Personal Data We Collect
Prompt.Health collects data from you, through our interactions with you, and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Prompt.Health and the choices you make, including the products and features you use. We may also obtain data about you from third parties.
We also collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our websites, applications, or services; this may include your name (including business name), address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- Complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- Interact with us using social media;
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications, or services we make available or when you update those details;
- We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access and use any of our websites, applications, or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information).
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at to discuss this further. If you object, this may affect our ability to provide certain services and/or solutions for your benefit.
How We Use Personal Data
Prompt.Health uses the data we collect to provide you rich, interactive, and safe experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request;
- Improve and develop our products;
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain information about you after the closure of your account.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. We also share data with vendors or partners working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect Prompt.Health’s and its customers’ rights and property.
Cookies & Similar Technologies