Hospitals and healthcare systems often admit patients without knowing the status of the patients’ communicable disease(s). This status is only known after a medical evaluation and testing. In this situation, many patients and staff may have been exposed to the now-known communicable disease during their encounters with the patient. The potentially exposed contacts are at risk and need further investigation regarding exposure time and location.
Prompt.Health has a solution that can help!
Utilizing location sensors that you plug into standard electrical outlets in your facility along with providing location badges to staff and patients, the solution allows your facility to trace carriers and quickly see on a report other patients and staff who may have come into proximity with the infected person.
The WorkflowRT Contact Report
- Names of staff and patients who were in proximity to the infected person
- Contact duration with start and end times
- Location of contact
- Differentiation of staff or patient contact
- Location tracking of contact duration to within a few seconds
- Ability to display contact phone number
- User-based report access
With the assistance of an automatically generated contact tracing report which leverages data collected by RTLS, healthcare organizations can speed up the process of taking the necessary steps to minimize the spread of the disease. This may include immediately calling anyone who was in proximity to the infected person to let them know about potential exposure, and necessary next steps such as testing and quarantining. Since infectious diseases spread exponentially, the sooner potential carriers are notified and isolated, the faster we can stop potential exposure to other patients, healthcare providers, and the community at large.
Our simple, affordable, and easy to install Rapid Deployment Kit includes:
- WorkflowRT Software – includes the Contact Report
- 100 Prompt Passes and/or Prompt Badges – for assignment to patients and staff (reusable, waterproof, sanitizable)
- 10 Location Sensors – that can plug into any electrical outlet
- Cellular HotSpot and Gateway – provides stand-alone connectivity for the solution
- 24/7/365 technical support
Get your Rapid Deployment Kit for $9,800
Already have an existing RTLS solution in place?
We can work with it!